Juniper Networks Honors Channel Partners for Growth and Outstanding Performance
LAS VEGAS, May 31, 2007 – At the Juniper Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: JNPR) annual J-Partner Summit in Las Vegas, May 21-22, the company announced its 2006 J-Partner Summit award winners. The company awarded six regional J-Partner awards based on growth, balanced performance across multiple Juniper product lines and significant partnership achievements. Juniper also presented three J-Partners with an overall award for "Distributor of the Year," "Services Partner of the Year," and "Top Growth J-Partner of the Year."
The Juniper Networks J-Partner 2006 award winners include:
Regional Award Winners
- Juniper Western Region J-Partner of the Year: InterVision Systems Technologies, Inc.
- Juniper Central Region J-Partner of the Year: Suntel Services
- Juniper Eastern Region J-Partner of the Year: igxglobal, Inc.
- Juniper Federal J-Partner of the Year: Technica Corporation
- Juniper Canadian J-Partner of the Year: MTS Allstream, Inc.
- Juniper Latin American J-Partner of the Year: TELMEX/Consorcio Red Uno
Overall Award Winners
- Juniper Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro Inc.
- Juniper Services Partner of the Year: FishNet Security
- Juniper Top Growth J-Partner of the Year: Corporate Networking, Inc
"Our channel partners continually demonstrate their depth of knowledge and expertise when working with customers to deliver the high-performance networking solutions they require," said Frank Vitagliano, senior vice president, Worldwide Channels and U.S. Enterprise Operations, Juniper Networks. "We are honored to award these J-Partners for their vast achievements, investment in Juniper and their growth and loyalty."
About Juniper Networks, Inc.
Juniper Networks develops purpose-built, high-performance IP platforms that enable customers to support a wide variety of services and applications at scale. Service providers, enterprises, governments and research and education institutions rely on Juniper to deliver a portfolio of proven networking, security and application acceleration solutions that solve highly complex, fast-changing problems in the world's most demanding networks. Additional information can be found at www.juniper.net.
Juniper Networks and the Juniper Networks logo are registered trademarks in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.