Rewards & Benefits
- Benefits for Employees in the U.S.
- Benefits for Employees in Canada
- Benefits for Employees in Latin America
- Benefits for Employees in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Benefits for Employees in Asia Pacific Region
- Benefits for Employees in India
Compensation at Juniper Networks is so much more than just a paycheck. Our base pay is competitive, but that's just the beginning of our Total Rewards package. As Dena Priolo, senior director of Total Rewards explains, "Our Total Rewards strategy is to provide compensation and benefit programs that are market-competitive within our industry and allow us to attract and retain top talent to meet our business needs."
The Juniper Total Rewards program is based on the following principles:
- Recruitment and retention: We offer competitive Total Rewards packages that vary by location and role. Eligible employees working at least 30 hours a week may receive: a comprehensive health plan, pension or 401(k), a paid time-off plan, stock options, a savings program, and partner perks.
- Performance-based compensation: Our Total Rewards program recognizes and values high levels of contribution by individual employees.
- Shared responsibility: Juniper Networks" success and sharing that success are the responsibility of both employees and executive leadership.
- Our values: Our values — the Juniper Way — guide and support our Total Rewards program. We value trust, integrity, respect, humility, and excellence.
In addition, our Total Rewards philosophy is underscored by the following principles that ensure we meet our commitment to the program:
- Competitive positioning: A job's competitive positioning is based on the job requirements, level, and location of the position. Components of competitive positioning include base salary, stock, savings, total cash, and benefits. We conduct a market assessment annually against a recognized peer group of companies and a broader base of technology companies that we compete with for talent. The market assessment helps us determine programs for base salary, bonus, long-term incentives, and benefits.
- Open, clear communication: Total Rewards programs and processes are clearly communicated to all employees.
- Flexibility: With our diverse business operations and geographic locations, we've structured our Total Rewards programs so that they can be customized to meet locally relevant business needs.
- Cost effectiveness: Our Total Rewards programs take advantage of potential cost savings so that we can offer you competitive benefits.