U.S. Federal Government
Juniper Networks provides federal government customers around the globe with solutions that improve communications over their IP networks. Through deployment of Juniper Networks proven solutions, federal government departments and agencies at all levels can dramatically increase the performance, availability and security of their most critical business functions.
Juniper Networks also helps federal governments communicate more effectively within and outside their organization with a diverse set of solutions that provide layered security, high performance, and high availability for interconnected IP networks.
The fundamental mission of federal organizations is to serve and protect citizens — and high-performance networks are now essential to that mission. Juniper Networks continues to build a highly successful portfolio of federal clients who demand fast, reliable, and securecollaboration capabilities throughout the enterprise, from the data center and the desktop to geospatial applications involving multiple partners and huge amounts of data.
Partnering with the leading systems integrators and solutions providers, Juniper Networks serves an extensive roster of U.S. defense, intelligence and civilian agencies, helping them to transform legacy administrative, executive, judicial and defense systems into next-generation applications that enable high-speed, secure collaborative environments.
Brochures and Solution Briefs
- Juniper Networks Solutions for Government123 KB
- Helping Government Agencies Successfully Migrate from Circuit and TDM to IPPDF 1.23MB
- Juniper Networks Solution Portfolio for Public Sector Organizations308 KB
- IA Security Solutions Compliance Overview: Juniper Networks Meeting Government Security CertificationsPDF 961KB
- High-Performance Networks for Securing and Delivering SAP Applications488 KB
- WAN Optimization Best Practices for Government Agencies998 KB
- Meeting Federal Government Compliance Requirements588 KB
- Enabling E-Government Initiatives179 KB
- Enabling the Next Generation of Networking with End-to-End IPv6523 KB
- Government Network Convergence: Expanding the Benefits of Your IP Network442 KB
- Juniper Networks Layered Security Solution898 KB
- Government Data Center Network Reference Architecture: Using a High-Performance Network Backbone to Meet the Requirements of the Modern Government Data Center1.76 MB
- Defense Research and Engineering Network140 KB
- ESnet1.7 MB
Driving DOE Collaborative Science with Juniper Networks.
- U.S. Department of Labor100 KB
U.S. Department of Labor.
- Juniper Networks Gateway Platforms Earn Federal Information Processing Certification for Government Procurement Security Features
- Juniper Networks Report Describes IPv6 Security Issues & Transition Strategies for U.S. Government Agencies
- Juniper Networks Teams with Lockheed Martin on IPv6 Transition Pilot Program
- Lockheed Martin/Northrop Grumman TSAT Team Announces Partnership with Juniper Networks
- Survey of U.S. Government Agencies Reveals Telework as Essential to Continuity of Operations and Emergency Preparedness
- Juniper Networks Releases "IPv6 Routing and Addressing" Report to Aid U.S. Government Agencies' Transition to IPv6
- Juniper Networks and Microsoft Announce Unified Access Control and Network Access Protection to Interoperate
- Juniper Networks Named "Top Federal Program of the Year" by Government VAR Magazine
- Juniper Networks Routers First To Be Certified IPv6 Capable By Department Of Defense
- Juniper Networks SSL VPN Solutions Achieve UK Government Certification to Verify Security Capability
- Juniper Networks Enterprise Products Receive Searchnetworking.com "2007 Product Leadership Awards"